Bovada Poker has revamped its tournament page and although this may seem a little, yeah so what, it does make checking out the tournament offering so much easier. As an online poker player, or at least someone that’s checking it out, taking a look at the tournament schedule is something that you’ll probably want to do on a regular basis, and of course all tourneys available are in the lobby, however it can get a little busy in there. Bovada Poker have the solution, and now on their all new Bovada Poker tournaments page, you’ll be presented with an easy to see format that lays everything out simply and clearly.
The new page displays all tourneys on offer in 8 different sections with details of each individual tournament clearly seen. There’s a weekly guaranteed amount of $2 Million at Bovada so there’s a whole lot going on, however now, finding where and when to take your seat is a super simple job, and here we’ll give you the brief details of each of each of the 8 sections.
- $2 Million in Weekly Guarantees - In this section you’ll find information on each of the featured daily guaranteed tourneys, with details of time, cost and starting chips.
- Nightly Majors - The Bovada Nightly Majors section provides info on the larger GTD tournaments that take place each night, with the biggest of those being the $30,000 8pm $55 buyin.
- Turbo Tournaments - The huge daily offering of Bovada Turbo tourneys is all detailed here with the biggest being the 10pm $15,000 Guaranteed.
- The $100K - Bovada’s biggest weekly tournament is the Sunday $100,000 Guaranteed and in this section you’ll be provided with all of the information regarding satellites and qualifiers that make sure you get your seat at a fraction of the cost.
- Online Tournament Series - This is a special page dedicated to all of the fantastic online poker tournament series that Bovada hold. Here you will be served up details of such greats as the Golden Spade Poker Open, The Black Diamond Poker Open and the Summer Million Poker Open.
- LIve Tournament Satellites - Bovada Poker offer a huge amount of seats to land based events, and this section details each live tournament offering and the ways in which you can qualify. Information on the World Series of Poker qualifiers, the World Poker Tour and the Punta Cana Poker Classic are all right here.
- Sit n Go - Here you’ll find all the Bovada sit n go info you will ever need and although, as you know, there is no start time for most sit n go tournaments, what you will be provided with on this page is every type of fast action sit n go tourney available at Bovada.
- The $5K PTS Freeroll - For many Bovada players, the $5k PTS freeroll is a regular event and cashing in your Bovada points and getting in on some big tourney action is what this one is all about. Here you’ll find details of how to qualify, and how many points each qualifying tourney will cost you.
As you can see, that’s a whole lot of Bovada tournament information and this makes it so easy to get to where you want to be, and at the right time. It’s a big improvement and one that we think players new and old will enjoy using. All new players to Bovada Poker will get a great 100% welcome bonus up to $1,000 and if you’re not hitting the virtual felt and enjoying your tournament action at Bovada yet then go check it out, we think you’ll like what you see.