Tourneys at Black Chip PokerBlack Chip Poker is proud of its online tournament offering, with every conceivable type available. There's a packed schedule and once you sign up and get started you'll always find something that suits you in the lobby. Whether you're after a quick Sit n Go or a long evenings grind in a big guaranteed event then there is always something ready for you to enter. With buy in's at all levels plenty of time and effort has gone in to creating the tournament schedule and you'll also find many satellites available for the bigger events. There are regular special tourneys and tournament series too, offering up some awesome prizes, leaderboard challenges and much more. The big guaranteed tournament on the network is the Sunday $50,000 event promising big payouts and a whole load of fun. They do from time to time get a fair bit bigger than that too and you'll find tourneys with higher guarantees for special occasions. There's also the Beast Tournament, and that will also offer a whopping $50,000 guaranteed prize pool. Here's a look at the types of tourneys on offer at Black Chip Poker.
- Sit & Go - With no set start time beginning when all seats are taken, these are ideal for those players who like fast action. You can find these at Black Chip under the Sit & Go tab.
- Re-Buy Tournaments - Re-Buys offer you the chance to buy extra chips to either boost your stack or just keep you in the tournament. This leads to bigger prize pools and more entertainment and the re-buy period will usually end after the first hour. As well as the re-buy there is normally an add on period too that gives your chip stack an even bigger boost
- Final Table Experience - These awesome tourneys give you the feeling that you've made the grade and are at the final table of a big event. With chip stacks starting at 1,000,000, 9 seats available and buy ins as low as 99 cents they are a whole lot of fun and you can find them in the sit and go section.
- Bounty Tournaments - Bounty tournaments can take many formats however the main feature of the tourney is that there is a bounty on one or maybe more players heads. Should you be the player that knocks the bounty out (often a pro player) then you get rewarded with a special cash prize.
- Sit & Go Satellites - These are just like Sit and Go tourneys except that they offer seats to a much larger event. Black Chip offer a number of sit and go satellites to the weekly big events and they are always worth checking out to get a cheap seat to the big tourneys.
- Time Based Tournaments - Time based tourneys are scheduled tourneys with both a start time and a finish time. The winner is the player with the most chips at the end of a given time period. These are ideal for players with a limited amount of time and also for those who love a little all in action, as it's all about the size of your stack in those closing minutes.
- Hand Based Tournaments - A little bit like time based tourneys, but using the amount of hands that are dealt rather than a clock to determine when the tourney ends. The player with the most chips at the end of the designated amount of hands, wins the tournament.
- Multi Table Tournaments - Multi Table tournaments are the most common types of large tournament and you will find 100's on offer every week at Black Chip. These include the big guaranteed tourneys, turbo tourneys and include poker variations of all types. Black Chip offers Multi Table tournaments that can include up to 4000 players.
- Re-Entry Tournaments - Re-Entry tournaments offer huge prize pools and most are Multi Table tourneys, and when you bust out of the event, then no worries as you can buy right back into it. You'll find Re-Entry freerolls, Satellites, Guarantees and Freeze Outs. they are a lot of fun and help you get over that bad beat that kicked you to the rails.