Bovada Casino's Red Room
Bovada may be well known for its' innovative regular promotions but did you know about its' fantastic VIP rewards program called simply, The Red Room? The Red Room was designed to be the ultimate VIP player experience that offers nothing but the best to those who become members. It offers the pinnacle of customer service, exclusive members benefits and as Bovada say, special players deserve special treatment. It really is the ultimate VIP casino, sportsbook and poker rewards program and offers so much to its' members. As a member you will receive Red Room only bonuses and offers of spectacular prizes that you will not see anywhere else. The bonuses include a weekly 100% match up bonus, on the first deposit you make each week and when it comes to depositing any fee that is incurred when depositing by credit card will be covered by Bovada. When it comes to getting your winnings out then all Red Room members get put to the top of the list and their cash outs take priority. Members will also enjoy receiving double casino bonus points and a dedicated VIP team that is ready to assist with absolutely anything, seven days a week from 9 am until 11 pm.
Red Room Events and Past PromotionsThe Red Room offers very special perks to all members, including sportsbook players as well as casino and poker fans. There is simply no limit to the types of special giveaways and trips that you can win as a Red Room member. Whether it's a major sporting event, a trip to Las Vegas or a once in a life time poker playing vacation the Bovada can and does provide. To give you an idea of the type of things you could be looking at they have sent members on all inclusive trips to the Super Bowl, they will be whisking poker players off to Punta Cana this year and at the moment the lucky winners of the march Madness promotion are thinking about packing their bags for a three day getaway to Las Vegas. They have given away $2,000 Apple gift cards, NFL tickets, entrance to huge concerts and even more. Start playing at Bovada today and enter the amazing Red Room.
USA Gambling News
- Regulated US Poker Sites Hit Springtime Downturn August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Could Save 1700 Jobs in Atlantic City August 25, 2020
- Poker Legislation for Online Gambling is Being Introduced in New York August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Chairman Agrees to Pay $50 Million August 25, 2020
- Delaware Chooses Online Gaming Partners August 25, 2020
- PPA Want State by State Online Poker Approvals August 13, 2020
- SSP News: California Bill to be Reintroduced Next Week August 13, 2020
- SSP News: Interest Groups Clash Over Online Poker August 13, 2020
- SSP News: US Attorney Looking for 3rd Party for Tilt Refunds August 11, 2020
- Sunshine Poker Survey Shows that New Jersey Needs to up its Game August 11, 2020