Caesar's Interactive to Apply for New Jersey License
Caesar's of course has plenty of ties with Atlantic City and indeed owns four casinos on the East coast gambling resort in New Jersey. They are the Showboat Casino Hotel, Bally's Atlantic City, Caesar's Atlantic City and Harrah's Resort. They now with to get involved in the Garden State's new Online Poker venture and after launching beta testing just last week of the World Series of Poker branded real money site recently in Nevada it's application for a license in New Jersey should really come as no surprise. The subsidiary of Caesar's Entertainment Corporation submitted the application earlier in the month and one can only believe that the outcome will be in the positive due to its existing ties, and this would mean that it could then offer it's product in both Nevada and New Jersey. Seth Palansky from Las Vegas-based Caesars Interactive Entertainment said that there is still a fair few hurdles to jump over but many believe they will all be formalities and that Caesar's Interactive will be able to offer a wide range of online games under the license on behalf of the four casinos owned in Atlantic City.
About Caesar's InteractiveCaesar's Interactive is managed by the well respected Mitch Garber and is a subsidiary of Caesar's Entertainment. They own and manage such brands as The World Series of Poker, Slotomania.com , Caesar's Bingo, and Bingo Blitz. They represent Caesar's in the online world, and do a very good job of it. As online gaming has grown in recent years so has this important part of the company and with the changing landscape in the United States it has never been a more important to the group. It offers a full product range of poker, casino and bingo and promotes Caesar's owned land based casinos too.
USA Gambling News
- Regulated US Poker Sites Hit Springtime Downturn August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Could Save 1700 Jobs in Atlantic City August 25, 2020
- Poker Legislation for Online Gambling is Being Introduced in New York August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Chairman Agrees to Pay $50 Million August 25, 2020
- Delaware Chooses Online Gaming Partners August 25, 2020
- PPA Want State by State Online Poker Approvals August 13, 2020
- SSP News: California Bill to be Reintroduced Next Week August 13, 2020
- SSP News: Interest Groups Clash Over Online Poker August 13, 2020
- SSP News: US Attorney Looking for 3rd Party for Tilt Refunds August 11, 2020
- Sunshine Poker Survey Shows that New Jersey Needs to up its Game August 11, 2020