The BetOnline Extreme Winter Sit n Go Carnival

Is it too early to be talking of Christmas promotions and bonuses? Apparently not, and getting in there early is BetOnline Poker with the very cool $50,000 Extreme Sit n Go Winter Carnival. That's a big prize pool and US online poker players are given 2 chances to get in on the action. This promotion is a little different in that it rewards players with a fixed portion of the prize pool rather than a percentage depending on the participants in the mix. It's easily explained like this...

  • Download the BetOnline Poker Software between 1st and 31st December
  • Open a real money BetOnline Poker
  • Play at the qualifying sit n go tables during the promotional period dates
  • Earn points for each sit n go you play in, and more points the higher you finish in each game

There will be Extreme Sit N Go Winter Carnival leaderboards and obviously the more points that you build up the higher you are placed. You will need to play as hard as possible up until December 16th as on that date 25% of the prize pool will be handed out to the top players on the leaderboard. The leaderboard then kicks off again and the remaining 75% of the prize pool is paid out to those at the top again on January 1st 2014. This gives committed players the chance to earn twice in this great promo, it's two pay days in the month and we can see this being extremely popular. You will of course receive the 200% welcome bonus on your first deposit at BetOnline meaning you have plenty to take to the sit n go tables. It's a great month long promotion and the kind of thing will reward good players so if you fancy your chances then get to the BetOnline felt now.