Payment Methods for US Players
So you think you have found the online poker room that suits you. You sign up, download the client and you are ready for the off and you can't wait to hit the tables with that welcome bonus. Then you hit a brick wall when it comes to making that initial deposit. It's extremely important to make sure that the depositing options are right for you. Most poker rooms will accept both Visa and Mastercard and for many players and rooms alike these are the prefered method, as they are quick and hassle free. There are of course other options available such as Western Union, Diners Club, Pre Paid cards, Cash Transfer, eCheck, American Express and eWalletXpress so it's always best to check with on the poker site and make sure it's all ok for you to take to the felt. At BetOnline Poker , you will have a myriad of payment methods to choose from including: Visa via Person to Person, Visa and American Express, Visa and MasterCard Prepaid Card (ideally suited for US players), Person to Person, Money Orders, Moneybookers, NETeller, Bank Wire, and Check.
- Visa via Person to Person: A popular international money transfer method to fund your BetOnline Poker Account, you can easily set up this process by contacting customer support. The minimum deposit is $50, and the maximum is $2500.
- Visa, Visa Gift Cards, and American Express: Fund your account using any of these three methods. The minimum deposit is $50, and the maximum deposit is $2000. Note that BetOnline, “VISA Gift Cards can be used provided the gift card is specifically allowed to be used “internationally” and “online.” No credit card deposits can be processed over the phone.
- Prepaid Visa and MasterCard: Make an express payment online and get a "Prepaid Gift Card" to fund your account right through BetOnline using your Visa or MasterCard. Minimum deposit is $50 and the maximum is $1000.
- Money Orders: With a minimum of $300 and a maximum deposit of $9000, you can express ship them to BetOnline to fund your account. This method is for US players only.
- Moneybookers: Instantly fund your casino account using this method with a minimum deposit of $10 up to $50,000.
- NETeller: Open an account with NETeller and fund your BetOnline account. Deposit is a minimum of $10 up to $50,000.
- Bank Wire: Fund your BetOnline Poker account by transferring funds from your checking or savings account. Process takes approximately three days. The minimum deposit required is $1000, and there is no maximum. Be sure to read the terms of this payment method for a secure transfer.
- Checks: You can send your check to BetOnline via FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Be sure to contact customer support to provide the tracking number so that processing time will be minimal. There is a minimum deposit requirement of $1500, with a maximum of $24,900.
Americas Card RoomAt a time when payment methods for online gaming are under scrutiny, Americas Card Room gives you the opportunity to fund your poker account with a minimum of $50 by contacting their customer support service who will help you choose the appropriate method. The deposit methods on offer for US players are Visa International , and the card can be either Debit, Credit or Gift Card (Prepaid Card) Other options include Western Union and MoneyGram.
- 15 Million OSS Cub3d on Americas Cardroom July 30, 2020
- How to Win Poker Tournaments July 27, 2020
- Poker Tournaments July 27, 2020
- How to Choose Your Poker Room July 27, 2020
- Three Card Rummy July 26, 2020
- Aced Poker Adds Casino July 26, 2020
- Aced Poker offer 50% Reload Bonus August 25, 2020
- The 7 Million Venom at Americas Cardroom Could Make You a Millionaire for Free July 17, 2020
- Participate in the 7 Million Venom on Americas Cardroom for Free July 3, 2020
- Mobile Poker Tournament June 18, 2020