Up Your Daily Dose at Bovada Poker
The biggest US online poker room, Bovada, is at it again and is rolling out yet another huge promotion, and this time around, for a limited time only, Bovada are upping their daily tournament offerings and placing $140,000 extra into the guaranteed tournaments prize pool. This is simply huge news for big guaranteed tourney fans, and another reason why you should be playing your online poker at Bovada. The promotion is called The Poker Power Play and these additional tournaments are running each and every day from November 12th right through until December 15th, and there will also be additional satellites and qualifiers to help you get to your seat in the big ones.
Qualifying for the Extra Guaranteed Tournaments
The Poker Power Play tournaments will be taking place from Saturday through until Monday starting at 9pm ET, and on Sundays at 4pm ET, and you get qualify for as little as $0.22. Check the schedule for full details, however some of the highlights to these daily Power Play tournaments are...
- Monday to Saturday - 9.01pm - $1,000 GTD Turbo Rebuy - Entry $1.00 + $0.10
- Monday to Saturday - 9.05pm - $3,000 GTD Rebuy - Entry $5.00 + $0.50
- Monday to Saturday - 9.10pm - $10,000 GTD - Entry $10.00 + $1.00
- Monday to Saturday 9.40pm - $6,000 GTD Turbo - Entry $40 + $4.00
- Monday to Saturday 9.55pm - $10,000 GTD PLO Hi/Lo Entry - $55.00 + $5.00
- Sunday - 4.12pm - $5,000 GTD Action Hour Turbo - Entry - $12.00 + $1.20
- Sunday - 4.30pm - $5,000 GTD Short Stack - Entry - $30 + $3.00
- Sunday - 4.55pm - $10,000 GTD 10K Chips - Entry $55.00 + $5.00
As you can see, there is so much going on during the Power Play period and this is something that all tourney players simply need to get involved in. Sign up to Bovada, check the full schedule and play your way to a fortune.