Caesars and Microsoft Team up for Full House Pro!
Both Microsoft and Caesars are calling World Series of Poker: Full House Pro the most visually stunning digital poker game on the market. Full House Pro takes over where Full House Poker left off and the revamped, restyled game is set to hit the market in the Spring of 2013. The game itself is extremely interactive and allows players to fully customize their own avatar. The setting for the game is in a casino and this nice touch really does bring the game to life, making the player feel part of the scene by doing a few chip tricks and joining in the table chat. There is also some great commentary on the game, provided by none other than World Series of Poker announcers Lon McEachern and Norman Chad. Players can take to the felt on Full House Pro on any device that uses Windows 8 via their Xbox Live subscription. Like regular online poker rooms Full House Pro allows you to practice as much as you wish first before joining in a game. Unlike online poker rooms it will always be a fun money game and for the real thing players from the US should check out Betonline Poker . Caesars are no stranger to free play poker games having launched a WSOP app in July of last year which is available on iPhone, iPad and iPod. Caesars are a huge name in the offline world of poker but have recently been making plenty of inroads into the online market and have in fact already received their operating license from the Nevada Gaming Commission.
Social Gaming News
- iPoker Network Rolls Out Anonymous Tables August 25, 2020
- Paddy Power Offers Facebook Interaction August 25, 2020
- Promotions at FaceUp Gaming August 13, 2020
- Zynga Launch Real Money Poker August 9, 2020
- Cubeia Launches Social Poker Network August 6, 2020
- Can you play for real money on Facebook August 2, 2020
- iPoker Two Tier Split July 30, 2020
- 888 and Facebook Play For Real July 24, 2020
- Fantasy Poker Manager February 10, 2018
- Mobile Poker Club January 29, 2018