Intertops Back in US Market!
Intertops pulled out of the US market back in 2011 but now they’re back and better than ever. After pulling out due to payment processing issues, suffering the same problems as many other online gaming companies, the Austrian based company, licensed in Antigua for 20 years, is now back in the game, and it’s likely due to the fact that there’s been a change in attitude towards online gambling in the US in recent months. With calls for regulated online poker coming from many states and interested parties, as well as the NBA and the MLB softening their stance on online sports wagering, there’s a more relaxed attitude in general to betting and playing poker online in the US. There’s also been a massive rise in the amount of fantasy sports sites too, which are 100% legal, and if we’re being honest, are not a million miles away from real sports wagering and real money online poker. Intertops has been online since 1996 and is the oldest and most established sportsbook around, and of course it’s online poker room has always been popular. New poker players to Intertops will receive a great 200% up to $1,000 welcome bonus and there’s a whole heap of other cool poker promotions too, including Gold Chip no deposit bonuses, Points Races, New Depositor Freerolls and a great loyalty and VIP program. Sports bettors at Intertops will get a $100 welcome bonus, as well as access to plenty of cool promo’s that include weekly stake back specials, contests to win tickets for the NCAA Final Four games and great parlay promotions. It’s great to see one of the oldest and most established online gaming sites in the world coming back to a market in which it was so popular, and here’s to a successful comeback!
- Paypal Returns to US Online Gaming - Where it's Regulated August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Introducing Major Changes and a Marketing Revamp for 2016 August 25, 2020
- What is the Mid-States Poker Tour? August 25, 2020
- Guts Poker is Set to be Launched on Microgaming Poker Network August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Launches UK TV Advertisement August 25, 2020
- PokerStars TCOOP Sets New Heights August 13, 2020
- Remi Castaignon Wins EPT Deauville August 13, 2020
- PokerStars Atlantic City Casino Purchase Dealayed August 2, 2020
- Poker Host To Move to Equity Poker Network July 30, 2020
- Poker Tournaments July 27, 2020