PokerStars Micro Million 5 in July
PokerStars have released the schedule for the ever popular MicroMillions series, and this time round makes it number 5. It's a great series that allows smaller stakes players to get involved in what can turn out to be some pretty big tourneys, and with 100 tournaments in the packed schedule it gives all players a great shot at some cool prizes. It all begins on July 18th and will run through until the 28th of the month, and serves up a guaranteed $5 million in prizes....not so micro. There's a great variety of buy ins to, with the lowest at $0.11 with the highest at a not so huge $22 for the MicroMillions Main Event, and we're pretty sure some of the non micro stakes players may take a seat in that one. In fact the Main Event has a $1 Million guaranteed prize pool with $150,000 GTD for the winner. The Main Event is obviously the pick of the bunch however there are a total of 10 tourneys which top the $100K GTD mark. As with all Stars series there will be a wide range of events with rebuys, shootouts and turbo tourneys all on the schedule as well as Zoom.
Small Stakes - Big Act to FollowThe PokerStars MicroMillions 5 has a lot to do to match series 4 in terms of numbers, but we are sure it will at least get close. The same player, and PokerStars Pro Marcin 'Goral' Horecki has won the MicroMillions Player of the Series twice from the previous 4 series and will of course be in the mix again this time around. He had a few words to say about it all, “MicroMillions is a lot of fun and the range of tournaments and buy-ins is fantastic. The best thing about it is that the fields and prize pools are so big that it’s possible to turn a dollar or two into a five- or six-figure score in just a few hours.” MicroMillions 4 was the biggest online poker series ever held with a huge amount of 1,572,760 entries with the main event hosting over 68,000 entries alone. Of course PokerStars doesn't allow players from the US, not at the moment anyway, and players based in the states have plenty to choose from for this summers action with the pick of the bunch being Bovada Poker and BetOnline Poker , both of which welcome US players with great bonuses and plenty of guaranteed tournaments.
Player News News
- PokerStars Casino Slots Player Wins $1.6m Jackpot August 25, 2020
- Rob Coventry Wins WSOP Circuit Hammond Main Event August 25, 2020
- Big Name Players Return to Tilt August 25, 2020
- Lock Poker Signs up The Grinder August 25, 2020
- PokerStars SCOOP Schedule Released August 13, 2020
- SSP News: Phil Ivey Back at Tilt and Playing as Polarizing August 13, 2020
- The $1 Million LSOP II at Americas Cardroom August 11, 2020
- Viktor Blom wins $1.7 Million in Six Hours August 10, 2020
- Ex Brazilian Soccer Star Ronaldo Joins Team PokerStars! July 30, 2020
- $5 Minimum Deposit Poker Rooms July 26, 2020