Considered the largest online poker site in the world, PokerStars is synonymous with the World Series of Poker tournaments shown on TV. Watch any of the poker stars playing in the tournament and you will inevitably notice their PokerStars caps. Having the highest ratings among poker players in the US, it is no wonder that PokerStars attracts the most famous poker pros today. On any day, you will find more than 20,000 players vying for a chance to win some major moolah! Even as we are reviewing PokerStars site today, there are over 100,000 online players engaging in over 3500 tournaments!
PokerStars Welcome Bonus and PromotionsPokerStars has gained such popularity in recent years, some of which is due to the WSOP tournaments, but mainly because they offer some of the best bonuses and promotions of any online poker site. Here is the list of promotions you can take advantage of when you join PokerStars online!
- A 100% match welcome bonus of up to $600 on the first 3 deposits
- New Year Reload Bonus of 25% up to $150
- Frequent Player Points
- Meet Joe Cada Freeroll Tournament
- Million Dollar Challenge Head Hunt
- PCA Ladies Weekend 2010 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure
- NHL Alumni PokerStars Hockey Night
- Million Dollar Challenge TV Poker
- Turbo takedown Frequent Player Points Tournament
- Battle of the Planets Sit and Go Tournament
- Multi-Table Tournament
- BOKU87 $5-$100,000 Challenge
- Poker Starts New VIP Club
PokerStars Real Money GamesOnce you join PokerStars and download their software, you will be ready to play real money games. These include: Texas Hold ‘Em, Omaha High Low, Omaha High, Seven Card Stud High Low, Seven Card Stud, Razz, HOSE/HORSE, 5 Card Draw, 2-7 Triple Draw, and a variety of tournaments. In addition, players who play in PokerStars tournaments can qualify for the World Series of Poker, European Poker Tour, World Championship of Online Poker, PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, and World Cup of Poker! If you want to practice poker at PokerStars, they offer this feature as well.
PokerStars Software Offers Special FeaturesBesides being a world-class poker site, PokerStars’ software includes some very exciting features. These include: A multi-lingual menu of 15 languages used for emails and during play; lobby and table themes; ability to add personalized images; ability to keep profiles of other players using the notes feature; statistics; hand history; sorting and filtering options; table resizing; window focus; internet connection status; multi-table tournaments; and poker side games.
How to Fund Your PokerStars AccountWhen you join PokerStars, you can fund your account using the following payment methods: Instant eChecks, Visa, MasterCard, Diner’s Club, Click2Pay, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Moneybookers, and ClickandBuy. The minimum deposit is $25, and the maximum deposit is $100 in 24 hours; $300 over 7 days; and $600 over 30 days. You are allowed one deposit every 48 hours.
PokerStars Support is Available 24/7For immediate questions, you can access their FAQ section. If you have further questions, you can email their support team and they will be more than happy to assist you with any problems or concerns you may have.
Does Pokerstars accept US players?No. We recommend you to join new Bovado Poker or BetOnline Poker . If you want to play poker at the most famous site in the world, winner of numerous awards, the largest ongoing tournaments online, and the safety and security of knowing you are playing at one of the best poker sites online – we invite you to join PokerStars today and make your dreams a reality!
Poker Stars News
- The PokerStars Latin American Tour August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Introducing Major Changes and a Marketing Revamp for 2016 August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Casino Slots Player Wins $1.6m Jackpot August 25, 2020
- The WSOP Main Event November 9 Are Set August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Could Save 1700 Jobs in Atlantic City August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Chairman Agrees to Pay $50 Million August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Launches UK TV Advertisement August 25, 2020
- PokerStars to Open New Poker Room in Madrid August 13, 2020
- PokerStars Tweaks its Time to Act August 13, 2020
- Rafa Nadal in First Tournament Win! August 13, 2020