Three Card Poker
Three Card Poker or commonly known as Tri-Card Poker can be played at all Wager Gaming Technology Casinos and RGT Casinos. These include: Bovada Casino and Liberty Slots casino.
How to Play Three Card PokerThree Card Poker is a variation of the traditional poker game in which both the player and the dealer are dealt 3 cards each. First, the player places a bet on the pair plus, ante or both then clicks on the deal button. Three cards are dealt to the player face up, and 3 cards to the dealer face down. If the player has placed an ante bet, he must choose between folding and raising the bet. If the player folds, then he loses both the ante and pair plus bets. When the dealer reveals his hand, and the ante bet has been made, the payout is made based on the Ante Bet rules. In addition, if the Pair Plus bet has been made, the payout is based on the game rules and the player’s hand only.
What is Pair Plus?Pair Plus means that a bet is placed by the player who thinks that getting a pair or better is achievable. Three Card poker hands consist of the following: straight flush, three of a kind, straight, flush, pair, and high card.
Betting and PayoutsThe minimum bet for three card poker is $1, and the maximum bet is $200. Pair Plus Payouts generate the following odds: straight flush pays 40:1; three of a kind is 30:1; straight is 6:1; flush is 4:1; and pair is even money. Ante Wager payouts generate even money for a straight; 4:1 for three of a kind; and 5:1 for a straight flush.
Play Three Card PokerFor a different and more exciting poker game, we highly recommend you play Three Card Poker at our favorite Bovada Poker . Here you will find some of the highest welcome bonuses ever offered online!
- Mac Poker Where it's Only your Bankroll That gets Supersized! January 5, 2021
- Bovada Sit n Go Tournaments January 5, 2021
- Bovada Poker Promotions January 5, 2021
- Bovada Anonymous Poker Series January 5, 2021
- Bovada Pokers $100K New Player Qualifiers January 5, 2021
- The Bovada Golden Spade Poker Open - $1.5 Million Guaranteed January 5, 2021
- Bovada WPT Montreal: The Cash Edition January 5, 2021
- Bovada Poker - $15K in Monthly Freerolls January 5, 2021
- Bovada Poker Tournaments January 5, 2021
- Bovada Poker Sit and Go Tournaments January 5, 2021