Dominik Nitsche Wins WSOP National Championship
German professional player Dominik Nitsche beat a field of 126 players in Atlantic City New Jersey to claim first place in the WSOP National Championship and also becomes the very first player from the pool that were able to pay the $10,000 buy in based on their WSOP play over the last two years. It’s usually the case that a WSOP Circuit qualifier takes the bracelet at this event, but not this year as the young German beat the quality field, picking up $352,800 as he did. The final table was filled with quality players and it was whittled down to a 3 handed battle between Nitsche, Athanasios Polychronopoulos and Matthew Ashton, and speaking of the quality of that field Nitsche said, “It’s always nice to win a tournament, especially in a tough field like here. Athanasios is an amazing player and we played heads up for quite some time, he is such a good player, even though we are friends....it’s always extra sweet if you beat someone who’s really strong.” Nitsche also noted how good the qualifying Circuit players were even though most were not professional players he stated that, “There were quite a lot of strong players, unfortunately it wasn’t easy.” Nitsche is part of a group of superbly talented young German professional players that have taken the game by storm over the last few years and after his break in New York City he, like many other players, will be heading to Las Vegas to take part in the WSOP 2014 and we’ve got news of how you could be joining him.
Get to the WSOP with Bovada PokerThe US friendly Bovada Poker is offering all players the chance to take their seat in the World Series of Poker Main Event 2014 with a huge amount of satellites and qualifiers all available for you to enter right now. They have plenty of seats available with winners getting their hands on $12,000 WSOP Packages giving them the 5 star treatment at the world’s largest poker event. You can buy in for just a few bucks and play your way to Sin City, and when you get signed up at Bovada there’s also the 100% welcome bonus up to $1,000 on offer too. To join the pro players at the big one, head on over to Bovada now!
- Choose Your WSOP Package at Genting Poker August 25, 2020
- Dan Harmetz Wins WSOP Circuit Main Event at Lake Tahoe August 25, 2020
- The WSOP Main Event November 9 Are Set August 25, 2020
- No $10 Million Guarantee for the WSOP Main Event 2015 August 25, 2020
- Joe McKeehen Wins WSOP 2015 Main Event August 25, 2020
- The Importance of the WSOP Circuit August 25, 2020
- Ryan Riess Wins WSOP Main Event 2013 August 25, 2020
- Jonathan Dimmig Wins 2014 WSOP Millionaire Maker Event August 25, 2020
- 888 Poker to be Main Sponsors of 2015 WSOP August 25, 2020
- Poker Traffic in Nevada During WSOP August 13, 2020