FTOPS XXII Schedule Released
The release of any tournament schedule by Full Tilt is special, but the FTOPS Schedule is always one that thousands of players around the world look forward to. It's a fairly regular event and a big one with last years main event winner, yadio1111 beating a huge field of 4,766 entrants to take away first place and an astounding $453,229. This next installment promises to be just as big and it gets underway on March 17th running up until the 31st. There will be a total of 38 events making it a tightly packed schedule. Buy ins range from $109 up to $2,100 and there is a massive variety of tournaments on offer. You'll find Holdem, Pot Limit Omaha, HORSE, Razz and Seven Card Stud all available. Tilt have for reasons of their own left two tournaments out of the schedule and events 1 and 25 will be announced at a later date. The main event is the $2 Million guaranteed tourney played out on March 31st and of course satellites are available for all events right now. Full Tilt players can take to the lobby and qualify for the events for just a few bucks and even use their frequent player points. FTOPS always attracts a huge number of players and this time round will be no different and there will be huge incentives along the way, not forgetting the leader board and the prizes on offer there too.
FTOPS XXII Highlights
In many players opinions then the whole thing is one big highlight, however here are a few of the stand out events.
- March 17, Event 2 $200+$16 No-Limit Hold’em Re-entry - $850,000 GTD
- March 18, Event 4 $1,000+$60 No-Limit Hold’em 6-Max RET - $500,000 GTD
- March 19, Event 8 $200+$16 No-Limit Hold’em Rush Turbo - $150,000 GTD
- March 24, Event 19 $120+$9 No-Limit Hold’em Knockout RET - $500,000 GTD
- March 24, Event 20 $300+$22 No-Limit Hold’em RET - $850,000 GTD
- March 30 (Two-day), Event 34 $2000+$100 NLHE 6-Max Ante from Start RET - $1m GTD
- March 31, Main Event $640 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em - $2m GTD