How would you like to take your poker skills offline and play in the biggest poker event of the year? We know you would, and now you can with Everest Poker. Everest are offering all of their players the chance to make it to the World Series of Poker Las Vegas and satellites to get you there are running right now. There are four chances to get to Sin City every week and what's even better is that there are four different packages to be given away. All you need to do is make it through the satellites, of which there are plenty and qualify for the give away events to be in with a shot at living out every poker players dream. The four fantastic packages that are up for grabs are the, WSOP Executive Package, The WSOP Main Event Package, The WSOP Side Event Package and the WSOP Experience Package. Winners of each one will be treated like royalty and all for simply playing your favorite game at Everest Poker. We'll take a look at each package in a little more detail so you can choose which one, two, three or all four you want to play for. You'll need to check out the lobby at Everest and you'll see the clearly marked WSOP Qualifiers which will run until 9th of June.
WSOP Executive Package!
This is the ultimate package for those who not just want to get to Vegas and play in the Main Event, but for those of you that want to do it in style. Dates for this trip will be 3rd July until the 13th July meaning that you will receive 10 nights in poker paradise. You'll need to win 6 consecutive WSOP 2013 Executive Jackpot S&G's and you will be rewarded with a $25,000 package that includes....
- $1,500 buy-in to a WSOP Side Event (Event #60)
- $10,000 buy-in to the WSOP Main Event (event #62) on Day 1C 8th July
- Approximately $4,250 for 10 nights' accomodation in a suite at the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas, 3rd July - 13th July
- $250 for registration fees
- $2,500 for an Executive Perks package (show tickets etc)
- $6,500 for two people's flights and spending
WSOP Main Event Package!
The Main Event Package offers you the chance to do exactly what it says....play in the Main Event. This awesome prize is worth a cool $13,500 and will see your playing your poker in Vegas between the 6th of July and the 13th of July and will include the following...
- $10,000 buy-in to a WSOP Main Event (Event #62) on Day 1C 8th July
- Approximately $1,350 for 7 nights' accomodation in the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas, 6th July - 13th July
- $200 for registration fees
- $1,850 for flights and spending
WSOP Side Event Package!
The WSOP Side Event package gives you 8 days in Sin City to play in not one but two great side event of the series. You'll get the chance to play against some of the biggest names in the game and time to explore the venue and much more. The package is worth a cool $7,100 and you'll be needed in Las Vegas from the 30th June to the 8th of July.....
- $2,500 buy-in to a WSOP Side Event (Event #56) 3 days event, all players start on 1st July 2013
- $1,500 buy-in to the WSOP Side Event (event #60) 3 days event, all players will start on 5th July,2013
- Approximately $1,500 for 8 nights' accomodation at the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas, 30th June - 8th July
- $80 handling fees
- $1,520 for flights and spending
WSOP Experience Package!
With the WSOP Experience package you get a sweet 5 days in the gambling capital of the world plus a buy in to a side event to test your skills at the felt and who know, walk away with much more than just the prize itself. This package is valued at $4,000 and runs from the 3rd of July until the 8th of July.....
- $1,500 buy-in to a WSOP Side Event (Event #60) 3 days event, all players will start on 5th July 2013
- Approximately $1,075 for 5 nights' accomodation at the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas, 3rd July - 8th July
- $50 for registration fees
- $1,450 for flights and spending
So there you have it, four fantastic ways to get to Vegas and one awesome online poker room. Everest Poker have come up with the goods this time and want you to be a part of this. Sign up now to be involved and enjoy the superb 200% welcome bonus and $10,000 worth of exclusive freerolls.