International Stadiums Poker Tour Confirms 550 Players
The very much anticipated International Stadiums Tour gets underway next week and there's both a great line up of players and plenty of pro's who are all looking forward to this ground breaking event. In total 550 players have stated that they will be taking part in the first event at Wembley Stadium in London. It's a unique tournament and is indeed the very first of its kind to ever take place. The main event kicks of on May 31st and runs all the way through until June 5th with day 1 taking place across all partnering sites and 10% of the field making it through to day 2 which will see the players take to the field at Wembley! At the start of day 2 there is an open buy in period where players who either didn't qualify or simply want to cut to the chase can join the field of play for €3,000. It's a strange but truly amazing set up, playing poker at the home of the England football team but it has for sure worked. The action will take place on the turf right through until day 6 and starting with 50,000 chips and blinds of 100/200 the action will continue until the first winner of the International Stadiums Poker Tour is crowned. As well as the main event there are also 14 side events meaning that there is plenty of poker to be played.
The Pro's on ShowThere's a great turnout of Pro's that have been confirmed, coming from all corners of the globe. Mike Mizrachi the Lock Poker pro will be playing the main event as well as Ram Vaswani, Barney Boatman and Ross Boatman of the Hendon Mob. The one and only Aussie Millions winner Sam Tricket is also turning up and the Titan Poker Pro will be gunning to add to his already staggering amount of cash wins. Where there's an event you'll usually find a PokerStars pro there and the ISPT will be welcoming Jonny Lodden the Norwegian professional. David 'devilfish' Ulliot makes the trip to London also, as well as Liz Lieu, Victor Ramdin and plenty more. The London event promises to be a whole lot of fun, with some huge cashes available and it's a format that we hope to see more of.
Player News News
- PokerStars Casino Slots Player Wins $1.6m Jackpot August 25, 2020
- Rob Coventry Wins WSOP Circuit Hammond Main Event August 25, 2020
- Big Name Players Return to Tilt August 25, 2020
- Lock Poker Signs up The Grinder August 25, 2020
- PokerStars SCOOP Schedule Released August 13, 2020
- SSP News: Phil Ivey Back at Tilt and Playing as Polarizing August 13, 2020
- The $1 Million LSOP II at Americas Cardroom August 11, 2020
- Viktor Blom wins $1.7 Million in Six Hours August 10, 2020
- Ex Brazilian Soccer Star Ronaldo Joins Team PokerStars! July 30, 2020
- $5 Minimum Deposit Poker Rooms July 26, 2020