WSOP Carnival of Poker Returns After 10 Years
Two pieces of news direct from the World Series of Poker. Firstly the Carnival of Poker returns after a 10 year absence serving up 21 events with buy ins from $300 up to $1,675. This is great news for smaller poker players who are heading to Vegas for the World Series this year as although the Carnival of Poker events do not of course offer WSOP bracelets they do offer they will get their hands on a gold medallion and the top 10 points earners during the tournament series will take a share of a $100,000 prize pool. On top of the Carnival of Poker there's also smaller buy ins at the WSOP that mean recreational players can play in bracelet events. Every weekend at this years event will see a $1,000 and a $1,500 No Limit Hold'em bracelet events taking place and there are also plenty of smaller buy ins of between $150 and $500 for all types of players to enter. Let's also not forget though while the main action will take place at the Rio there are plenty of other casinos who will be offering some great tournaments this summer. Maybe the most recognized is the Venetian Deepstack Extravaganza that offers over 200 tournaments between May 23rd and July 21st, and you'll also find plenty of action at the Caesar's Palace Megastack series, and of course the Golden Nugget annual Binion's Poker Classic with smaller buy ins and plenty of game variety. It's all happeneing in Vegas this summer and it's a great year for recreational players to get involved in.
WSOP Online Soon to be up and RunningUltimate Poker may have been the first 'legal' poker site to have dealt a hand in Nevada, but the WSOP will not be far behind it according to latest murmurings from WSOP HQ. They hope to be launching the all new software during this years WSOP at the Rio. In a perfect world they will be wishing to have all set up and running before the main event begins on July 6th which would enable them to offer online satellites to the main event. Whether they can make this happen or not is totally out of their hands as the software is currently waiting approval and until this happens it's a case of here's hoping!
- Kevin Saul Wins WSOP Circuit Foxwoods Main Event November 4, 2020
- Allen Kessler Wins WSOP Circuit Foxwoods Main Event November 4, 2020
- Choose Your WSOP Package at Genting Poker August 25, 2020
- Dan Harmetz Wins WSOP Circuit Main Event at Lake Tahoe August 25, 2020
- The WSOP Main Event November 9 Are Set August 25, 2020
- No $10 Million Guarantee for the WSOP Main Event 2015 August 25, 2020
- Joe McKeehen Wins WSOP 2015 Main Event August 25, 2020
- The Importance of the WSOP Circuit August 25, 2020
- Ryan Riess Wins WSOP Main Event 2013 August 25, 2020
- Jonathan Dimmig Wins 2014 WSOP Millionaire Maker Event August 25, 2020