With Online Poker now in full swing in the state of New Jersey, WSOP.com are out of the starting blocks quickly with a great promotion. To celebrate the launch in style they are running the WSOP.com New Jersey Online Championship Tournament Series which will consist of a total of 9 tournaments and ending in the huge Online Championship Freeroll with a guaranteed prize pool of a $250,000. It’s a tourney grand finale with a difference in that the big one will be open to any player who has participated in any of the previous 8 series tournaments.
The series will of course only be open to those who are eligible to play, and that means residents or visitors to New Jersey who are aged 21 or over, and if that’s you then sign up, download the software and click on the link in the email that will be sent to you. The series kicks of on January 9th however to get a seat in the $250,000 freeroll you’ll need to opt into the promotion before December 9th, however after that you may still take your seat by depositing a minimum of just $10 at WSOP.com...either way it’s well worth it. The full tournament series details are as follows...
- $250,000 Invitational Freeroll - January 19th
- $215 NLH $50,000 Guaranteed - January 20th
- $109 PLO $25,000 Guaranteed - January 21st
- $215 NLHE $30,000 Guaranteed - January 22nd
- $109 NLH $25,000 Guaranteed - January 23rd
- $215 NLH $50,000 Guaranteed - January 24th
- $109 NLH $70,000 Guaranteed - January 25th
- $530 NLH $250,000 Guaranteed - January 26th
- $250,000 Players Freeroll - February 2nd
As you can see, there are some pretty large buy ins, however some very nice guarantees too, and maybe the chance of a few overlays there? We’ll have to see about that however if you’re a poker player in the Garden State then it’s well worth keeping your eyes on this series.