Blair Hinkle Wins WSOP Circuit Council Bluff Main Event
Blair Hinkle Wins WSOP Circuit Council Bluffs Main Event
It was Blair Hinkle who came out victorious at the
Circuit Council Bluffs Main Event, doing exactly as he did last year and taking the WSOP Circuit Gold Ring and the first place prize. In doing so Hinkle made a little bit of Circuit history in becoming the first player to win the same event two years on the bounce, in fact this is the third time he’s won at Council Bluffs with his first victory coming in 2010...he appears to like playing here! Hinkle went out and set about winning this event right from the start and finished day 1 out in front as chipleader holding more than 2.5 million in chips over the second placed player. The hot run continued, although be that not quite as hot and he entered the final days play in second place, only a little way behind the leader Ken Douglas.
The final table was fast and furious with the first player dropping after a mere 20 minutes of play, and it took only 3.5 hours of action to whittle that number down to just two players with Hinkle taking on Matt Bond in heads up play for first place. Heads up play lasted a lot longer however and the lead switched between players a number of times, with Bond almost taking Hinkle out on a few occasions. Hinkle however mustered and came back strong to win the event, beat the 247 entries and take the Gold Ring and a first place cash of $90,700.
Get to the WSOP with Bovada Poker
Should you fancy hitting the felt in a live tournament then they don’t come any bigger than the WSOP Main Event and this years is a $10 Million guaranteed tournament. As usual the event will take place in Las Vegas and
are offering their players the chance to make it to the Main Event with a whole heap of promotions running right now that are offering seats to the big one as well as travel packages. There are satellites, prize draws and even Bovada Zone Poker players have a shot at getting to Sin City too.
Head on over to Bovada Poker
and find out exactly how you can book your seat in poker biggest event.
- Kevin Saul Wins WSOP Circuit Foxwoods Main Event November 4, 2020
- Allen Kessler Wins WSOP Circuit Foxwoods Main Event November 4, 2020
- Choose Your WSOP Package at Genting Poker August 25, 2020
- Dan Harmetz Wins WSOP Circuit Main Event at Lake Tahoe August 25, 2020
- The WSOP Main Event November 9 Are Set August 25, 2020
- No $10 Million Guarantee for the WSOP Main Event 2015 August 25, 2020
- Joe McKeehen Wins WSOP 2015 Main Event August 25, 2020
- The Importance of the WSOP Circuit August 25, 2020
- Ryan Riess Wins WSOP Main Event 2013 August 25, 2020
- Jonathan Dimmig Wins 2014 WSOP Millionaire Maker Event August 25, 2020