Americas Cardroom brings fresh poker innovation with the 5 Million Venom
The $5 Million Venom tournament on Americas Cardroom (ACR) is going to be one of the hottest online poker events ever. The tournament kicks off on July 14th and is the largest event ever offered by any US-facing poker site. Only ACR is able to shake things up like this and you don’t want to miss the chance to be a part of poker history!
Here’s just a little of what’s coming with the $5 Million Venom:
- The chance to become an instant millionaire – $1 million GTD will go to the tournament winner.
- The $5 Million Venom will change someone’s life instantly and that someone could be you.
- The chance to win a seat for free - ACR has added $120,000 a month into their Step tournaments in
- order to award a $2,650 Venom seat. Step 1 is free to enter for everyone.
- Multiple opportunities to enter – ACR is offering three Day 1 starts. If you don’t survive Day 1A, you can always return on Day 1B or 1C. This is the first multi-Day 1 tournament for ACR and everyone has a chance to win a seat. Lightning-fast payout by Bitcoin — If you win the $1 million first place prize, ACR will send you the payment within minutes by Bitcoin to demonstrate to the world how fast players get paid. Don’t use Bitcoin? No worries. You can send it back right away and get paid using a traditional payment method.
Here’s the complete $5 Million Venom Schedule:
- Day 1A: Sunday July 14th at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
- Day 1B: Tuesday, July 16th at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
- Day 1C: Sunday, July 21st at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
- Day 2: Monday, July 22nd at 1pm ET (12 hours of play or down to final 8 players)
- Day 3 (if needed): Tuesday, July 23rd at 1pm ET (Play down to the final table)
- Day 4: Wednesday, July 24th at 5pm ET (Final Table plays until tournament is over)
USA Gambling News
- Regulated US Poker Sites Hit Springtime Downturn August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Could Save 1700 Jobs in Atlantic City August 25, 2020
- Poker Legislation for Online Gambling is Being Introduced in New York August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Chairman Agrees to Pay $50 Million August 25, 2020
- Delaware Chooses Online Gaming Partners August 25, 2020
- PPA Want State by State Online Poker Approvals August 13, 2020
- SSP News: California Bill to be Reintroduced Next Week August 13, 2020
- SSP News: Interest Groups Clash Over Online Poker August 13, 2020
- SSP News: US Attorney Looking for 3rd Party for Tilt Refunds August 11, 2020
- Sunshine Poker Survey Shows that New Jersey Needs to up its Game August 11, 2020