The Bovada Golden Spade Poker Open - $1.5 Million GuaranteedThe outstanding US online poker Bovada , not only offers all players a great 100% up to $1,000 welcome bonus, but they are also throwing out one of the biggest poker promotions around this fall...The Bovada Golden Spade Poker Open. This huge event runs all through fall, starting September 9th and ending on November 3rd and with over 100 events and $1.5 Million in guaranteed prizes, can you afford to miss out? This is the largest prize pool ever offered at Bovada and gives players of all levels a shot at poker glory with two series’ running called The Contender and the Championship Series’. The Contender Series runs from September 21st to October 6th and is perfect for low to mid stakes players with fantastic tourneys starting at just $3.30. The Championship Series is for mid to high stakes players and tourneys start at $22, culminating in the huge $300,000 Main Event. There are over 2,000 satellites just waiting to give you a chance at the big prizes, and here is how you get there.
How to Qualify for the GSPOYou can choose your way to the big events with semi final, quarter final, last chance satellites and Super Saturday satellites available. You may even play in the qualifiers for the satellite tournaments, giving you an even cheaper route to the top. With satellites starting at just $1.75 the GSPO is so easy to get involved in. Here’s a breakdown of each series...
The Contender Series
- The Contender events run from September 21st to October 6th
- Low to Mid stakes tournaments, starting at just $3.30
- Contender Series Kickoff Tourney is worth $10,000 played on Saturday 28th September
- The Contender Series main event is worth $50,000 and played on Sunday 6th October
The Championship Series
- The Championship events run from October 19th to November 3rd
- Mid to High stakes tournaments starting at just $22.00
- Championship Series kickoff event is worth $25,000 and played on Sunday 19th October
- The Championship main event is worth $300,000 and played on November 3rd