Poker News: US Poker Traffic on the Up!
Good News all Round for US Poker Players
There's been a few changes in US poker traffic recently with reports from Poker Scout showing US facing operations are on the up. In fact a few US facing rooms and networks are on the verge of breaking into the top ten, something we have not seen for quite a while now, with Revolution Gaming actually hitting the number ten spot last week. We have also seen a change in the US leader board with Bodog overtaking Merge Gaming to sit pretty at number two, for the first time in over two years and both sites are reporting around 1000 players a day. This could be down to a few reasons but one of those could very well be the fact that Bodog has massively improved on the speed of its' pay outs, cutting the waiting time right down to under two weeks. Merge has also improved in this area by cutting its time frames down, which is good news for players. Poker traffic across the industry in general has risen according to Poker Scout, and the last few months have seen a steady but a sure improvement. In non US traffic Party Poker saw an increase of around 12%, which is good for the game in general and bodes well for the future.
USA Gambling News
- Regulated US Poker Sites Hit Springtime Downturn August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Could Save 1700 Jobs in Atlantic City August 25, 2020
- Poker Legislation for Online Gambling is Being Introduced in New York August 25, 2020
- PokerStars Chairman Agrees to Pay $50 Million August 25, 2020
- Delaware Chooses Online Gaming Partners August 25, 2020
- PPA Want State by State Online Poker Approvals August 13, 2020
- SSP News: California Bill to be Reintroduced Next Week August 13, 2020
- SSP News: Interest Groups Clash Over Online Poker August 13, 2020
- SSP News: US Attorney Looking for 3rd Party for Tilt Refunds August 11, 2020
- Sunshine Poker Survey Shows that New Jersey Needs to up its Game August 11, 2020