Cash Transfers Return to Lock Poker
Lock Poker announced this week that they hope to have Cash Transfers back as both a deposit and withdrawal method as early as the beginning of January 2013 giving many players that had used the option a great start to the new year. Cash Transfer became extremely popular and Lock experienced a large increase during the month of December this year creating an unwanted backlog and forcing them to temporarily suspend the service. The poker room of choice for many US players has stated that is working hard to further improve its' cashier and processing platforms creating a smoother experience for all players. Cash Transfers are regularly used in North America and are gaining popularity in many places and online poker is no exception and we are confident that they will be back at Lock Poker very soon!
Double up at LockLock has reintroduced their popular promotion "Happy Hour" where players get the chance to double their points every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 9 am and 1 pm EST just by playing their regular poker game. If you are not yet a member of Lock then now is a great time to hit the felt there as for a limited time they are offering a huge sign up bonus of 200% up to $4,000.
Player News News
- PokerStars Casino Slots Player Wins $1.6m Jackpot August 25, 2020
- Rob Coventry Wins WSOP Circuit Hammond Main Event August 25, 2020
- Big Name Players Return to Tilt August 25, 2020
- Lock Poker Signs up The Grinder August 25, 2020
- PokerStars SCOOP Schedule Released August 13, 2020
- SSP News: Phil Ivey Back at Tilt and Playing as Polarizing August 13, 2020
- The $1 Million LSOP II at Americas Cardroom August 11, 2020
- Viktor Blom wins $1.7 Million in Six Hours August 10, 2020
- Ex Brazilian Soccer Star Ronaldo Joins Team PokerStars! July 30, 2020
- $5 Minimum Deposit Poker Rooms July 26, 2020