SSP News: Phil Ivey Back at Tilt and Playing as Polarizing
The man himself, Mr Phil Ivey has returned to the tables at Full Tilt Poker . He left under the cloud that was Black Friday in 2011 but as of this week, one of the most well known faces in both online and offline poker has returned. Ivey has got himself well and truly stuck into the action at Tilt, and in winning ways too. Having already collected $19 million from the site he was up on both the first of his two days back with a plus figure of around $200,000. He is playing under the name of "Polarizing" and if you feel the urge to take him on then you better have a whale sized bank roll at the ready. Ivey often plays at the 1k/2k tables which means he could and probably would demolish most peoples stash within a few minutes, so maybe just following his progress is the wiser option.
Full Tilts' ReturnFull Tilt has made a spectacular return to the world of online poker, rocketing back to its' rightful place at number two according to Poker Scout, and with the success the pros have made their way back. Gus "The Great Dane" Hansen became the face of Tilt and said that it felt like returning home, whilst numerous online pros have rushed back to the tables to enjoy the software they love, the high stakes action and the whole Full Tilt experience.
Player News News
- PokerStars Casino Slots Player Wins $1.6m Jackpot August 25, 2020
- Rob Coventry Wins WSOP Circuit Hammond Main Event August 25, 2020
- Big Name Players Return to Tilt August 25, 2020
- Lock Poker Signs up The Grinder August 25, 2020
- PokerStars SCOOP Schedule Released August 13, 2020
- The $1 Million LSOP II at Americas Cardroom August 11, 2020
- Viktor Blom wins $1.7 Million in Six Hours August 10, 2020
- Ex Brazilian Soccer Star Ronaldo Joins Team PokerStars! July 30, 2020
- $5 Minimum Deposit Poker Rooms July 26, 2020
- Poker Players Common Mistakes July 23, 2020