Why Betonline and Cake Still Accepting US PlayersUpdate: Sadly Cake Poker no longer serves the US online poker market, however players looking for a quality online poker room that is in the US market to stay should head to the well established BetOnline Poker that provides around the clock cash games and sit n go’s and a offers huge range of real money online poker tournaments. New players to BetOnline Poker will receive a great 200% welcome bonus and find that depositing with major credit cards will instantly fund an account. As you know, Black Friday just about devastated the world of US online poker after the Department of Justice closed many of the most popular poker sites online. So why are BetOnline still accepting US players? That seems to be the question of the day. Perhaps they fell under the DoJ radar. Regardless of what caused them to remain open, the fact is that as a result of those shut-downs BetOnline grew in size dramatically, and today remains the top poker site providing services to its US players.
BetOnline PokerDespite all the hoopla surrounding the closings of some popular poker sites, BetOnline welcomes US players with an array of special promotions. The BetOnline Promotions include:
- 200% Welcome Bonus
- $250,000 in Guaranteed Tournaments Each Month
- 25% Tournament Bonuses
- Hit and Run Freerolls
- Monthly Multi and Single Table Leaderboards
- Pop Points
BetOnline Person to Person Payment MethodOne of the ways in which US players can fund their poker accounts is through the BetOnline “Person to Person” Visa Card. With a minimum of $50, you can make online transfers utilizing a few steps that are safe and secure. Simply contact support services via online chat and they will guide you through this very easy process. US players can also utilize BetOnline’s Prepaid Visa which is available when you make an express payment online. Funding your poker account has never been easier than at BetOnline, and this especially rings true for US players. We have received many questions and we would like to address them here for you:
- Can I transfer money at BetOnline from person to person? Yes, you can transfer money at BetOnline from person to person.
- Is BetOnline Express Payment available? Yes. Once you make an express payment, you can receive a prepaid gift card to fund your account.
- How many people play poker at BetOnline? There are more than 2000 players online at any given time.
- What games can I play at BetOnline? Texas Hold’Em and Omaha are two of the choice poker games available. The list of daily tournaments are also displayed on their main page.
- What is BetOnline’s phone number? For any poker-related questions, you can contact account management at 1-800-917-4717 or email
Cake PokerCake Poker no Longer Accepts Players From the US If you are a member of Facebook or Twitter, you undoubtedly have been catching up on their news, promotions, giveaways, and more. Cake Poker has increased its membership significantly since the Black Friday incident. While other popular poker sites were shut down, Cake Poker remained open to provide instant access to US players. Thus, you “can have your cake and eat it too” when you become a member of Cake Poker. Moreover, you will be eligible to receive these fabulous promotions:
- 110% Deposit Bonus
- Tournament Entry in the $500 New Depositor Freeroll
- Guaranteed Tournaments up to $25,000
- $100 Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Aussie Millions $16K Prize Pack
- Match and Win Gold Cards
- Turbo Rewards
- 2012 Super Poker $15000 Prize Pack in Dublin
- Buy and Sell Rewards
- Blackjack Tournaments
- Cake War
- Gold Chip Tournaments